| Putting all my stuff in my bag i was packing all the memories and experiences of my town. Each item had a story to tell. A laugh which was unheard,a bargain which was unseen. I dreaded to go to this new place. i feared things would change. CHANGE-the word i dreaded. I feared that the dynamics of my relations would change. I feared that i would no longer be able to bank on my support system as they are not with me. I wish i could pack all the people who mattered to me. The things which i wanted to remain the same. I thought of dropping the plan to go but being independent and responsible was too strong an idea against this. Finally fighting all my demons i left for pune. The scenary was inviting but nothing could hold on to my attention. Each mile took away the year i spent with them. I wished i never grew up. I wished if i could let things still. But then again if wishes were horses even beggers would ride them. The place seemed scary. Corporate-the word in itself seemed so professional.Finally the D-day arrived-the day when we were supposed to join. Everything passes in a blur. Each day provided a comfort. then came the realization Life can be ugly but we have to live it beautifully. Its our outlook which determines how things can turn out to be. It's like a trance,an euphoria which would soon end.Accept changes-it will make things smooth. Finally i can say i have settled in quite comfortably with the thought that each day could be an experience may be even rewarding which will be my guidelines for future. I now look forward to live every moment here. |
| Pravin Pillai |
Saturday, 31 December 2011
Transition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment